YOUR KAYAKING CONNECTION IN WHITTIER, AK
Purveyors for quality equipment and guide services, serving Western Prince William Sound. Alaskan owned and operated, we promote environmental awareness through our sea kayaking operations. We are equipped and staffed to offer the safest and most enjoyable kayaking experience on the Sound. Sea kayaking is a fun and relatively easy sport that will open new adventures for you worldwide.
Our mission is to safely guide, comprehensively advise, and to outfit our clientele with the best equipment available.
We aspire to an environmentally responsible stewardship of Prince William Sound, in an arena of professional excellence.
- Alaska Sea Kayakers is a USFS permit holder.
- All Alaska Sea Kayakers guides have completed certification training in skills and seamanship, safety and rescue, and Wilderness First Aid.
- Alaska Sea Kayakers charters only USCG inspected vessels.
- Alaska Sea Kayakers espouses and practices “Leave No Trace” camping techniques.
- Alaska Sea Kayakers practices preventative measures exclusively, for bear management.
- Alaska Sea Kayakers is owned and operated by Alaskans.
- Alaska Sea Kayakers operates from two locations. We have an operations facility at each end of Whittier Harbor.