Your use of ecotripguru.com and its subsidiary website domains is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by the terms listed herein.
Description of Services Offered
Our website ecotripguru.com is a global online directory created to promote and serve ecotourism businesses. All visitors to our site will be classified as users. All users who have registered on our site by creating an account will be considered “registered users.”
All users and/or registered users acknowledge and agree that all services provided through our website ecotripguru.com and connected website domains are the sole property of Eco Trip Guru LLC. Eco Trip Guru LLC reserves the right to modify, update, cancel and stop offering any of our services at any time. If you do not agree with the updated terms, you must stop using our website immediately.
Also, all users and or registered users agree that the services offered shall be as is. Eco Trip Guru LLC shall not be responsible or obligated for timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or storage of content, messages, or personalized settings.
To become a registered user on our site, you must be at least 18 years of age. You must also be in good standing and not previously banned from accessing Eco Trip Guru LLC Services under the laws of the United States or other relevant jurisdictions.
When registering, ecotripguru.com may gather information on your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, social media profile links/urls and interests. You will have access to edit your account information at any time. By registering, the user understands and agrees to keep their account information factual, correct, complete and current at all times.
When you register and set up an account, you will be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and login information. You will also be responsible for any and all activities that occur from your account. If your account has been accessed by someone you did not authorize to use your account, you will be responsible for notifying Eco Trip Guru LLC immediately. Eco Trip Guru LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage stemming from the failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
If any registered user knowingly provides inaccurate or untrue information, Eco Trip Guru LLC will have the right to suspend and or terminate the registered user’s account in violation, and ban the user from any further use of Eco Trip Guru LLC services.
As a user, you agree and consent to the collection and use of the information provided. You also consent to the transfer of information within the United States and/or with other countries, along with the processing and use of the information by Eco Trip Guru LLC.
As a user or registered user you will be responsible for all information including text, data, photographs, videos, music, messages, tags, comments, or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted. You will be responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or made available by ecotripguru.com website and connected website domains. Because of this, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such content which means you may see content on our website that has errors. We will do our best to keep all information on our website as accurate as possible.
You agree not to use Eco Trip Guru LLC services for:
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, offensive, hateful and/or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Causing harm to minors in any way whatsoever.
- Impersonating any individual or entity.
- Forging titles, captions or headings and/or offering content that you personally have no right to.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting any content that may infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark, or any other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting any unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, junk mail, spam or any other form of solicitation except through the advertising services designated on our website for such purpose.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting anything that may contain a virus, or a file or computer code that can interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any software, computer hardware, telecommunications equipment or website services.
- Interfering with or interrupting any Eco Trip Guru LLC Services, servers, and or networks that may be connected to our website.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, or international law including but not limited to, rules and guidelines made by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules or regulations of any other securities exchange including but not limited to the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or NASDAQ.
- Providing information, resources, or support concealing the location, character, or source to any organization declared by the United States government as a “terrorist organization” in accordance with Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act.
- Collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any user in connection with the violation of any of the prohibited conduct specified in this paragraph.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal right of others.
- Engage in any illegal activities.
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization.
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through our Services.
Eco Trip Guru LLC reserves the right to review, pre-screen, reject, and/or delete any content available through our services. We also reserve the right to remove and/or delete any content that would violate these Terms and Conditions.
All users are responsible for the content they share on our website ecotripguru.com and its attached website domains. Once content is posted on ecotripguru.com and/or its attached domains, it cannot always be withdrawn. Users assume all risks associated with the content they share, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, quality or reliability.
Users will be held liable if their content is false, intentionally misleading, unlawful, violates our Terms and Conditions, or violates any third-party rights. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution or exhibition of any content or information supplied by our services is prohibited.
Eco Trip Guru LLC reserves the right to access, preserve or disclose registered user account information and/or content if it is required to do so by law or if it is necessary for:
- Compliance with legal process
- Enforcement of the Terms and Conditions set herein
- Responding to any claim that a registered user or content has violated the rights of any third-party.
- Responding to requests for customer service.
- Protecting the rights, property and/or safety of Eco Trip Guru LLC, its visitors, users or registered users.
Use of Third-Party Sites
Our website contains links to other websites owned by third-parties. Your use of these websites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those websites has posted. We have no control over websites that are not ours and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them.
Your activities with third-parties, including payment transactions, delivery of goods and services transactions, are solely between you and that third-party. You agree that Eco Trip Guru LLC will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third-parties. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
When using our website for business listings, the following terms apply in addition to the Terms of Service above. If you purchase products or services from Eco Trip Guru LLC on behalf of your business, the terms of that purchase apply. By creating or using your user account for business purposes, you are agreeing to these terms in a legally binding contract with Eco Trip Guru LLC. You are not allowed to use these services if you do not agree to these terms.
By using the Services you agree that:
- You have authority to act on behalf of the business or businesses associated with or claimed through your user account.
- Your business complies with applicable laws and does not offer, advertise, sell or lease illegal products or services.
- You grant Eco Trip Guru LLC a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty free limited license to publicly display the content you provided in your business listing submission. This may include your business name, website, social media links, photos, videos, text, logos and other related content.
- That we may contact you using the contact information you provide.
- You will not seek to restrict or prohibit reviews from consumers.
- You will not write reviews for your own business listing(s).
- You will not pay or induce anyone to post, refrain from posting or remove their reviews for your business listing.
- You will not use any Eco Trip Guru LLC trademarks or service marks in any manner without Eco Trip Guru LLCs prior written permission.
- Eco Trip Guru LLC allows its users to post content about your business, including photos, ratings, and reviews.
Ecotripguru.com offers many paid services to ecotourism businesses including business listing plans and advertisement plans. All paid service plans will incur a 3.5% processing fee. All service plan fees are in US dollars and are non-refundable. All payment processing will need to be made with a credit or debit card. Eco Trip Guru LLC’s authorized third-party payment processor will charge the payment method you specified at the time of purchase. You authorize Eco Trip Guru LLC to charge all fees as described in these Terms and Conditions for the service plan(s) you select to that payment method.
Some service plans may include features for recurring billing. If you choose to activate a recurring billing plan, you authorize Eco Trip Guru LLC to periodically charge on a going forward basis and until cancellation of the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. We will send you an email five (5) days before the recurring payment due date giving information on the payment processing date and how to cancel or change your service plan if desired.
If a recurring billing plan is enabled, the service plan will continue unless and until you cancel your service plan, or we terminate it. You must cancel your service plan before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic service plan fee to your account. We will bill the periodic service plan fee to the payment method you provide us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). You may cancel a service plan by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, selecting the “change plan” option on your listing dashboard, or by deleting the listing on your listing dashboard by selecting the “Remove” option under the listing.
Eco Trip Guru LLC may change service plan fees at any time for any reason. If you activated a service plan before the service plan fee change, we will honor that service plan fee until it expires. Once the service plan expires, the payment of the new service plan fee will be required to activate a service plan.
Business Listing Submission Review
All business listing submissions on ecotripguru.com and its connected domains will be reviewed for eligibility. Applicants will receive communication within (5) business days from the time of submission on whether or not the business is eligible to be listed on ecotripguru.com and its connected domains.
If you disagree with the terms at any time, you may terminate your agreement by deleting your user account or discontinue using our website.
Eco Trip Guru LLC reserves the right to modify, update or discontinue our website services at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice of liability.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Eco Trip Guru LLC and supersede any prior agreements between you and Eco Trip Guru LLC on such subject matter.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.